Best Steel Billets Suppliers
Raw steel isn’t usable in its pure form; it has to be cast into shape first. This process results in steel billets – freshly made steel that’s in the form of a rectangular bar, and which can be used for forging, rolling, and various other metal-process operations. At IM Steel, we are one of the best steel billets suppliers in North America, serving customers in Illinois where we are located and throughout the country. If you are searching for a trusted, reliable steel billets supplier, we can help.
What You Should Know About Our Steel Billets
Billets are a great choice for molding and shaping, as steel billets are specifically known for their malleability and their durability. At IM Steel, we provide high-quality steel billets that your business can depend on. We make sure that our billets won’t crack or form voids during processing, ensuring that you get your money’s worth when you choose to work with our team. The steel billets that we offer are five inches in width, five inches in height, and come in lengths of 40 or 50 feet, depending on your needs. There is no steel grade for our billets.
Why We’re One of the Best Steel Billets Suppliers Around
There are many reasons why we have a reputation as one of the best steel billets suppliers around. When you work with us, you can count on:
- Commitment to customer service. Our number-one goal when you work with us is to ensure that you get the quality of customer service that you deserve, which means being responsive, attentive, and providing a great product. We want to be your number-one and exclusive steel supplier, and we know that we have to work to earn your trust.
- Quick turnaround time. We are able to stage and fill orders within 24 hours, as we update our inventory and our stock regularly. This means that you won’t experience any unreasonable delays in shipping times when you partner with our team.
- All of the steel products you could need. Not only do we offer steel billets, but a variety of other steel products, too, including steel plates, steel pipes, steel coils, and more. We can cut steel to specification, so you’re always getting exactly what you’re asking for.
- Delivery anywhere in the United States. We deliver our steel billets and other steel products via rail and truck, and can deliver anywhere within the United States, including to the Texas-Mexico border.
- We are honest about our prices. We don’t ever want there to be any surprises when it comes to billing, which is why we will always offer you a quote for your steel products before you hand us your billing information. We keep our prices affordable and competitive so working with us is an easy choice.
Call Our Steel Billets Supplier Today
For services from one of the best steel billets suppliers around, please call our team at IM Steel today. We are happy to answer any questions you have or get started on putting an order together for you.